There are two ways to publish your photo album in PowerPoint to the Web. See the details as following:
Method I Use the Save as Web Page in the PowerPoint
It is a straight way to make your photo album available to Web visitors. The method requires you to specify a Web server or other available computer when choosing a location for the file.
1. In the PowerPoint (default to 2003), open the photo album you want to publish to the Web.
2. On the File menu, select Save as Web Page.
3. Click Publish to enter the Publish as Web Page interface.
4. Under Publish what?, click Complete presentation.
Then do any of the following:
o To set additional Web page formatting and display options, click Web Options, select the options you want, and then click OK.
o To optimize for a particular browser or browser version, under Browser support, select an option.
o To set the page title bar text for your Web page, under Publish a copy as, click Change, type the text in the Page title box, and then click OK.
5. Under Publish a copy as, click Browse, select a location from the folder list, type a name for the Web page in the File name box, select Web page in the Save as type box, and then click OK.
6. Last, click the Publish button.
Note: To immediately see how your photo album looks in your browser after you publish it to the Web, select the Open published Web page in browser check box in the Publish as Web Page dialog box.
Method II Make your photo album into web-ready video
It is a cool choice to do so especially when your photo album is of shining animations and background sounds. It is obvious that a simple Save as Web Page function is not enough to keep such subtlety of your presentation work. Now, you can choose this method as a workaround, i.e. to convert the photo album presentation to video slideshow for Web.
The conversion couldn’t be easier with Moyea PPT to Video Converter. Add your photo album file into the software, set the output to .avi, .wmv, .flv or else, and click Start to convert to video photo slideshow.
convert PowerPoint photo album to web-ready video
Then you can upload and publish the video photo album onto the website as you like.
- Publish a PowerPoint presentation to the Web
- How to Publish slides to a Slide Library
- Two ways to master PDFs in Firefox
- Nine Great Ways to Show Presentations Online
All posts on this blog are created for non-profit sharing by the blogger staff of Moyea Software. You can reprint them without any fee, but are required to quote each source link on Moyea PowerPoint E-Learning Center (http://www.dvd-ppt-slideshow.com/blog/) and keep all original hyperlinks within.