On June 21 it marks the beginning of the summer this year. Of all the four seasons of a year, summer is the most colorful and vibrant. In despite the hot temperature, we wait and wait for long before summer really starts. What does summer means to you, beautiful summer dresses, amazing summer movies, swimming, good times on the beaches, ice creams or less school? Yes, during summer times, it is really a lot of fun.
During summer, everything seems more vibrant, hopeful, and liberating. It is fun to read through the list of interesting summer quotes and discover what others wish to share about the summer season with the world. Celebrate this beautiful season with inspirational summer quotes.
- 1. One must maintain a little bit of summer, even in the middle of winter.
~ Henry David Thoreau
- 2. In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.
~ Albert Camus
- 3. A perfect summer day is when the sun is shining, the breeze is blowing, the birds are singing, and the lawn mower is broken.
~ James Dent
- 4. In summer, the song sings itself.
~ William Carlos Williams
- 5. A life without love is like a year without summer.
~ Swedish Proverb
- 6. If a June night could talk, it would probably boast it invented romance.
~ Bern Williams
- 7. There shall be eternal summer in the grateful heart.
~ Celia Thaxter
- 8. The summer night is like a perfection of thought.
~ Wallace Stevens
- 9. People don’t notice whether it’s winter or summer when they’re happy.
~ Anton Chekhov
- 10. Spring passes and one remembers one’s innocence.
Summer passes and one remembers one’s exuberance.
Autumn passes and one remembers one’s reverence.
Winter passes and one remembers one’s perseverance.
~ Yoko Ono
- 11. My old grandmother always used to say, summer friends will melt away like summer snows, but winter friends are friends forever.
~ George R.R. Martin
- 12. Summer bachelors, like summer breezes, are never as cool as they pretend to be.
~ Nora Ephron
- 13. Deep summer is when laziness finds respectability.
~ Sam Keen
- 14. Now is the winter of our discontent made glorious summer by this son of York.
~ William Shakespeare
- 15. A single sunbeam is enough to drive away many shadows.
~ St. Francis of Assisi
- 16. Be like the follower, turn your face to the sun.
~ Kahlil Gibran
- 17. Life is a pure flame, and we live by an invisible sun within us.
~ Thomas Browne
- 18. Someone’s sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
~ Warren Buffett
- 19. We are much more likely to experience a sense of plenty when we are relaxed.
- 20. To believe in life is to believe there will always be someone who will water the geraniums.
In this summer time, surely you would have taken part in lots of interesting activities or visited many wonderful places. Why not make a PowerPoint slideshow and share it on YouTube using Moyea PPT to Video Converter or directly make your photos to Hollywood-like movies using photo DVD maker?
What is your favorite thing about summer? Enjoy the sunshine while it lasts!
Happy summer times!
- Songs of Summer – Top and Hottest Summer Songs
- Famous July 4th Quotes for an Inspirational Independence Day
- Funny, Inspirational, Christian Quotes & Sayings for Christmas 2012
- Best Inspirational Quotes to Change Your Thought and Make Life Better
- Free Download Winter Scenery PowerPoint Backgrounds
All posts on this blog are created for non-profit sharing by the blogger staff of Moyea Software. You can reprint them without any fee, but are required to quote each source link on Moyea PowerPoint E-Learning Center (http://www.dvd-ppt-slideshow.com/blog/) and keep all original hyperlinks within.