Love is like the rose with thorns; when you catch it, you are very likely to get hurt. Whether the love lasts a week, a year, or beyond, love is the most desired commodity in society. Charles Dickens said “Tis love that makes the world go round.” Here we collected some famous and inspirational love quotes for you. If you are thinking of making an anniversary Ecard, PowerPoint/DVD slideshow, a little piece of love quotes will express everything.
> Love Songs Ideas <
Romantic Love Quotes and Poems
- 1. 3 things I want in a relationship: Eyes that won’t cry, lips than won’t lie, and love that won’t die. – by Wiz Khalifa
- 2. I know they say that first love is the sweetest, but that first cut is the deepest. – by Drake
- 3. A wise girl kisses but doesn’t love, listens but doesnt believe, and leaves before she is left. – by Marilyn Monroe
- 4. Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. – Unknown
- 5. If two past lovers can remain friends, its either they are still in love, or never were. – Unknown
- 6. A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. – by Ingrid Bergman
- 7. A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. – by Thomas Carlyle
- 8. At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet. – by Plato
- 9. Love is like war: easy to begin but very hard to stop. – by H. L. Mencken
- 10. There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness. – by Fredrich Nietzsche
- 11. Friendship often ends in love; but love in friendship – never. – by Charles Caleb Colton
- 12. Love’s tongue is in the eyes. – by Phineas Fletcher
- 13. The greatest pleasures of love are inseparable from its greatest pains: Love has the face of a goddess, but the talons of a lion. – by Ivan Panin
- 14. There is only one happiness in life—to love and be loved. – by George Sands
- 15. When you are in love you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. – by Dr. Seuss
- 16. To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. – by Heather Cortez
- 17. In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities. – by Janos Arnay
- 18. Can I keep you?
Lives are for living I live for you
Dreams are for dreaming I dream for you
Hearts are for beating mine beats for you
Angels are for keeping. Can I keep you?
– by Mele Luhama Piutau
- 19. More than anything
I love you more than anything
More than a diamond ring
You smell like the flowers in the spring
You bring the joy of everything
You’re my all
I love you more than anything
– by Audra
- 20. Love Time
If I could have all the time in the world,
I know what I would do:
I’d spend the time
In pleasure sublime,
Just by being with you.
– by Joanna Fuchs
- Love Songs: Best Songs for Romantic PowerPoint Background Music
- Best Friendship Songs and Quotes to Make a Meaningful Friendship Day Slideshow
- 20 Mother’s Day Quotes for E-cards, PowerPoint, DVD slideshow
- Famous July 4th Quotes for an Inspirational Independence Day
- Easter Quotes for 2011 Easter E-cards or PowerPoint
5 Comments to 'Top 20 Romantic Love Quotes for Anniversary Ecard and PowerPoint Slideshow'
Subscribe to comments with RSS or TrackBack to 'Top 20 Romantic Love Quotes for Anniversary Ecard and PowerPoint Slideshow'.
:: Trackbacks/Pingbacks ::
Pingback by Romantic quets | Greenlogiclandscapesupply -
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.