We don’t know exactly since when it has become a cutom to show a photo or video slideshow on wedding ceremony. Usually the wedding photo slideshow is created by the new couple and share their best memories with all the guests. Also, friends can also make a photo slideshow to play if they are asked to toast the bride and groom, share amusing anecdotes about what they knows about the couple. Anyway, a wedding photo slideshow is a good way to sparkle the wedding ceremony and get more people to know you. Ready to make a photo slideshow for wedding? Here are 10 tips to help you out.
- 1. Select photos to your and your families, photos from bady to current ones, photos of your as a couple, etc.
- 2. Be sure to add not only your cute baby photos but add some of those awkward pre-teen and teen shots – those always get a lot of laughs and the point is to entertain your guests.
- 3. Select a few medium-paced to fast-paced songs as background music. Although slow songs are quite gentle to be used as background music, it may also bring your guest to sleep, especially after they’ve just eaten a full meal.
- 4. Keep the flow of photos with the pace of the song you have selected. Usually 2 to 3 seconds per photo is enough. If there’s a particular photo you want to emphasize more, you can hold it for an additional second. Or if the photo has a large group of people, then you should wait a bit longer to recoginize all people that are in the picture.
- 5. Keep it concise. A wedding photo slideshow of 3 to 5 minutes is appropriate.
- 6. Adding a few video clips in the photo slideshow could be fun.
- 7. If you use transitions, limit yourself to one or two types – like a slide, wipe or fade. Some transitions can get kind of crazy and dizzying and using too many types will look disjointed.
- 8. Make more than one copy or backup of your slideshow and test it out on the actual equipment you will be using before the wedding day to reduce chances of “technical difficulties”.
- 9. If you’re too busy with wedding preparations, or not comfortable doing this yourself, enlist a knowledgeable friend or family member to help.
- 10. In case anything goes wrong, also prepare a DVD eiditon of your wedding photo slideshow for playback directly using DVD player.
Below we will introduce two great tools to help make a DVD photo slideshow for wedding.
- 1. Moyea PPT to DVD Burner
Used to burn PowerPoint photo slideshow to DVD disc with all original effects including animations, transitions, music and video clips. You can also customize a DVD menu for the wedding photo slideshow so as to control the playback using remote conveniently.
- 2. DVD Slideshow Builder Deluxe
Designed to create photo slideshow directly from photos. You are allowed to add photos and video clips in the program, add hundreds of animation or transitions effects, or directly choose one movie style, add background music and title, etc. Also you can customize a DVD menu and hundreds of free DVD menu templates are free for you to choose.
- How to Create A Romantic DVD Wedding Slideshow
- 5 Tips for Creating the Perfect Wedding Reception PowerPoint
- Wedding Announcement Ideas
- PowerPoint 2010 Tips: How to Blur the Background of a Photo
- Top Wedding Songs for DVD/Video Slideshow
No Comments! Be The First!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.