Summer is going, and a new semester is coming. As a teacher, you must be busy planning for a cluster of back-to-school issues. Have no idea on how to kick off the upcoming school year with ease and enthusiasm? Still haven’t prepared to answer any questions you or your students might have? Don’t fret, friend. Here is a list of handpicked teaching resources that may inspire you starting the way to a promising school year.
1. Education World holds a wide set of education resources for your lesson planning, professional development, technology integration, school issues at the start of this new semester.
2. TeacherTube.com is a video hosting site like YouTube, but for teachers in particular, where you can create your own educational community with video and share your video presentations with your peers around the world.
3. Teachers.net lets you chat with teachers all around the world, get an idea on lesson plan, and even hunt a teacher’s job!
4. Teaching Heart’s Ultimate Back to School Stop is a cute place where you can find free printables, lessons, Back to School book list, resources, and ideas galore.
5. Teacher Vision provides you lesson plans, printables, activities, and advice range from assisting students in learning the school’s layout and taking attendance to learning about your new students.
6. The Teachers’ Corner is another useful place where you can get free lesson plans, discover thematic units, enjoy teaching resources, exchange academic ideas and seek for a teacher’s job.
7. Sites for Teachers brings you into a wealth of teaching blocks including back-to-school worksheets, lesson plans and clip art on reading, writing, math and science.
8. Scolastic.com offers quality education products and services that can help you educate, entertain and motivate children to read and learn better.
9. Learner.org is a teacher-orientated site sponsored by Annenberg Media, showing you resources and professional development programming across the curriculum (e.g. Arts, Foreign Language, History and Science) for teachers.
10. If you want to get a game idea for class in this back-to-school season, go to FunBrain.com, a place of fun where you can find a perfect class game.
Reconnect Students with Back-to-school Class List in PowerPoint DVD and Video
Enhance E-learning with MS PowerPoint, DVD, Video & PDF
5 “E”s Necessary for E-Learning PowerPoint Presentation
Convert School PowerPoint Slideshow to DVD/Video
- Reconnect Students with Back-to-school Class List in PowerPoint DVD and Video
- Enhance E-learning with MS PowerPoint, DVD, Video & PDF
- School Teaching: create a photo album with Microsoft Office PowerPoint
- Safe Teaching over Swine Flu: E-learning with Video Slideshow
- Father’s Day Sites
13 Comments to 'Top 10 Educational Sites for Teachers Back to School'
Subscribe to comments with RSS or TrackBack to 'Top 10 Educational Sites for Teachers Back to School'.
:: Trackbacks/Pingbacks ::
Trackback by Math Worksheets -
Trackback by free video game sites -
Trackback by Internet marketing Toronto -
Trackback by Reveillon 2011 -
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.