Many people showcase their marketing presentations on products and services, create e-learning content, publish reports with audio-visual slideshows created with PowerPoint, or find, browse and download PowerPoint presentations created by other members.
In addition, they also want to embed those PowerPoint presentations in BlogSpot, WordPress or the like, or convert and download them as video or share on iPods, iPhones and YouTube.
Therefore, I will introduce three effective methods to you to share PowerPoint documents in blog websites or SNS websites.
1. Slideshare.net – Present Yourself
SlideShare.net is an online slide hosting service provider. Individuals or organizations can upload files to share their ideas, connect with others, and generate leads for their businesses in the following file formats: PowerPoint, PDF, or OpenOffice presentations.
Anyone can find presentations on their topic of interest, tag presentation, and download or embed them into their own websites or blogs. Besides, you can also synch audio to your slides, or download the original file.
Key steps to embed the PowerPoint presentations in your Blogger or WordPress with the help of slideshare.net:
- Step 1 Register an account of Slideshare.net.
- Step 2 Upload your files by browsing and selecting files.
- Step 3 Embed the auto-generated code in your blog or SNS websites.
Note: the slide transitions and animations of your original PowerPoint presentations cannot be reserved after conversion. There is a limitation on the max file size: 100MB for presentations & documents.
2. authorSTREAM.com – Do More with PowerPoint!
authorSTREAM is a web-based PowerPoint presentation sharing platform. Just as its slogan - Do More with PowerPoint! – implies, after creating a multimedia presentation in Microsoft PowerPoint, users can upload presentations to authorSTREAM, which get converted to flash format.
A Presentation uploaded to authorSTREAM shows up on a unique URL and is available in a Flash player. Users can get the unique code of the Flash presentation to embed in blogs and websites. Every presentation also provides users the option to share the presentation through e-mail.
authorSTREAM also allows its users to share their presentations on Apple iPod or iPhone or on equivalent devices, and to upload it to YouTube.
Key steps to embed the PowerPoint presentations in your Blogger or WordPress with the help of authorSTREAM:
- Step 1 Register an account of authorSTREAM.
- Step 2 Upload PowerPoint presentations (Maximum file size: 1 GB, you can upload maximum of 10 files).
- Step 3 Wait a moment for the e-mail when your presentation has been processed and is available.
- Step 4 Embed the auto-generated code in your blog or SNS websites.
- Step 5 You can convert your presentation to video once your presentation appears on authorSTREAM. Just click on “create video” in the “Your Presentations” page, or from “Actions” on your dashboard.
- 1. Create this video with watermark or advertisement (Free!)
- 2. Create this video without watermark or advertisement, but you need to buy video credits.
3. Moyea PPT to Video Converter – Professional and Powerful PowerPoint to Video Converter
Compared to the two online PowerPoint presentations sharing websites, Moyea PPT to Video Converter is a kind of specialized and easy-to-use conversion software, whose highlights lie in:
- 1. Support batch conversion, up to 12 files can be processed at a time.
- 2. Provide various output formats.
- 3. Reserve all the animations, sounds, slide transition, and movie clips of the original PowerPoint documents.
- 4. Be able to insert background pictures and music, and record real-time narration.
- 5. Process at a high speed.
Key steps to embed the PowerPoint presentations in your Blogger or WordPress with the help of PPT to Video Converter:
- Step 1 Download and run this software.
- Step 2 Import your PowerPoint documents by pressing Add.
- Step 3 Do further selections, such as output format.
- Step 4 Launch conversions by pressing Start.
- Step 5 Upload the converted video to YouTube or other video sharing websites.
- Step 6 Embed the auto-generated code in your blog or SNS websites.
In a word, choose the suitable method you prefer, but professional software will provide professional conversion effects of course. Just try them! Let your PowerPoint presentations be vivid in your Blogger or WordPress.
- How to Add a PowerPoint Presentation to WordPress Blog
- PowerPoint to Video – Convert PPT presentations to video for iPod and YouTube
- 7 Best Ways To Convert PowerPoint Presentations to Video
- Make Easter PowerPoint Presentations and Convert to Video for YouTube
- Back to school 2010: Make a YouTube video with all your pictures showing
All posts on this blog are created for non-profit sharing by the blogger staff of Moyea Software. You can reprint them without any fee, but are required to quote each source link on Moyea PowerPoint E-Learning Center (http://www.dvd-ppt-slideshow.com/blog/) and keep all original hyperlinks within.