Do you still remember the one LG Smartphone, LG Optimus 2X, which has won the Guiness World Record for being the first dual-core Smartphone? On the Smartphone market today, LG may not hold the major share, but LG seems happy to be the first crab eater to adopt new technologies. Now, LG has announced its new Smartphone, LG Optimus LTE – the first Smartphone with 720p HD screen.
Although many other manufacturers have claimed their own 720p Smartphones, but since LG Optimus LTE will be released in few weeks, so we can call it the first 720p Smartphone worldwide. The appearance looks like the LG Optimus 3D, but it is thinner at 10.4mm.
The 4.5-inch IPS HD screen with 1280×720 pixels would provide ideal picture effect for those game players and movie fans. Besides, LG Optimus LTE features Androd 2.3, 1.5GHz dual-core processor, 8MP camera, 4G network, WiFi, GPS, etc.
Related Useful Readings:
- Motorola MB865 Leaks with 4.3-inch 720p Touch Screen and LTE 4G on AT&T
- Back to School 2011: Best Smartphones for Back to School
- HTC Omega Mango Smartphone Real Photos Leaked on Auction Site
- Android 3.0 Tablets Review-Ready Upgrade to Android 3.1
- Nokia MeeGo Smartphone N9: Sepcifications, Price and Launch Date
All posts on this blog are created for non-profit sharing by the blogger staff of Moyea Software. You can reprint them without any fee, but are required to quote each source link on Moyea PowerPoint E-Learning Center (http://www.dvd-ppt-slideshow.com/blog/) and keep all original hyperlinks within.