Thanksgiving 2012 is coming very soon. It’s that time of year again that family get together to enjoy the turkey feast, pumpkin pie and best of all – the happiness of family reunion. Every year people will get busy to send cards, messages, mails and gift to their family and friends for greeting. So adding one of these famous Thanksgiving Quotes and Sayings would be excellent to bring out the Thanksgiving mood.
Famous Thanksgiving Day Quotes and Sayings for 2012 Thanksgiving Day
- 1. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
– George Bernard Shaw
- 2. Gratitude consists of being more aware of what you have, than what you don’t.
- 3. What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
– Albert Pine
- 4. Thanksgiving is so called because we are all so thankful that it only comes once a year.
– P. J. O’Rourke
- 5. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.
– Melody Beattie
- 6. Thanksgiving was never meant to be shut up in a single day.
– Robert Caspar Lintner
- 7. Love wholeheartedly, be surprised, give thanks and praise… then you will discover the fullness of your life.
– Brother David Steindl-Rast
- 8. To know the value of generosity, it is necessary to have suffered from the cold indifference of others.
– by Eugene Cloutier
- 9. Who does not thank for little will not thank for much.
– by Estonia Proverb
- 10. If the only prayer you said in your whole life was, “thank you,” that would suffice.
– Meister Eckhart
- 11. Thanksgiving, after all, is a word of action.
– W.J. Cameron
- 12. On Thanksgiving Day we acknowledge our dependence.
– William Jennings Bryan
- 13. Small cheer and great welcome makes a merry feast.
– William Shakespeare
- 14. God gave us our relatives; thank God we can choose our friends.
– Ethel Watts Mumford
- 15. Not what we say about our blessings, but how we use them, is the true measure of our thanksgiving.
– W. T. Purkiser
- 16. He who thanks but with the lipsThanks but in part;The full, the true Thanksgiving comes from the heart.
– J.A. Shedd
- 17. No duty is more urgent than that of returning thanks.
- 18. We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude.
– Cynthia Ozick
- 19. God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say “thank you”?
– William A. Ward
- 20. He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has.
- Free Download HD Thanksgiving Wallpaper
- Top 20 Thanksgiving Songs for Thanksgiving Day 2012
- Download Free Thanksgiving PowerPoint Backgrounds
- Moyea Releases Free Beautiful Thanksgiving PowerPoint Templates
- Top 10 Thanksgiving Movies for Thanksgiving Day 2011
All posts on this blog are created for non-profit sharing by the blogger staff of Moyea Software. You can reprint them without any fee, but are required to quote each source link on Moyea PowerPoint E-Learning Center (http://www.dvd-ppt-slideshow.com/blog/) and keep all original hyperlinks within.