We know that there will be definitely an iPad 3 launch event on March 7, 2012 and we’d probably get an iPad 3 in our hands a few days after. In consideration of iPad 2, which is officially announced on March 2, 2011 and get to store on March 11, we have reasons to expect iPad 3 to be sold within March.
The rumor about iPad 3 begins even before the iPad 2 was released. In the past year, all kinds of rumors about iPad 3 were “leaked”, but we’ll never get to know the truth until Tim Cook tells us. But some of the rumors are probably true and make iPad 3 a big hit to the tablet market. 2012 is a year out of common. It will be a tough year for iPad 3, due to the strong challenge of Windows 8 tablets. Can iPad 3 win the battle with these stunning features?
1. Apple iPad 3 display. The display of Apple iPads is considered to be one of the best, with its astonishing pictures, thanks to the super high resolution and pixel density. One of the rumors about iPad 2 is the retina display and it seems this rumor will finally be accomplished on iPad 3. The new iPad 3 will be equipped with a 2048×1536 resolution 9.7-inch display. We can do a simple comparison: iPad 2 has a 1024×768 resolution 9.7 display, which is 177ppi pixel density. So iPad 3 would be twice, and that is 354ppi. What you need to know is that he average pixel density of computer screen is 72ppi. That’s why pictures on Apple iPad 2 and iPhone 4S are so real, and even better on iPad 3.
2. Apple iPad 3 hardware. It’s probably that iPad 3 will be powered with a brand spanking new processor, Apple’s A6 – which will surely be quad-core ARM-based processor. This will make iPad 3 even more competitive against other Android tablets, which has quad-core processor already, like Asus Transformer Prime. Also the widely expected NFC chip may be included for iPad 3 users to take over nearby Macs for to modify data and settings with a flick of the wrist.
3. Apple iPad 3 operating system. We’ll probably see the release of iOS 5.1 at the same time with iPad 3. The iOS 5 was released together with Apple iPhone 4S. The Siri, a voice assistant, is a revolutionary application which makes life easier and brings more fun. If iPad 3 is running on iOS 5.1, we will probably see Siri coming to tablet. Previously reports said that iOS 5.1 will at least add Japanese Siri Support. It won’t be long for other languages to enjoy Siri fun.
Some unsubstantiated rumors had been floating around that the next iPad 3 might be called the iPad 2S. But there’s a more interesting bit out there now that it might actually be the iPad HD, based on factory numbering from Griffin. Whatever it is called eventually, the coming iPad 3 would fulfill the whole world with its new technologies and lower price.
- Three Highlights Making iPad 2 Another Success
- Three Features of Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 Gives iPad 2 a Strong Hit
- Apple WWDC 2011: What New Features iOS 5 Brings
- iPad 3 May Show Up in WWDC, Suppliers Said Materials Have Began Stocking
- What You Should Know before Viewing PowerPoint on iPad 3 using Keynote
All posts on this blog are created for non-profit sharing by the blogger staff of Moyea Software. You can reprint them without any fee, but are required to quote each source link on Moyea PowerPoint E-Learning Center (http://www.dvd-ppt-slideshow.com/blog/) and keep all original hyperlinks within.