Convert PowerPoint to video or DVD movie for an ideal distribution of presentations
You may get crabby by this experience. You made a presentation with MS PowerPoint, perhaps 2003, perhaps 2007. You sent it to a friend or a client. However, it fails to work with the recipient. A couple of reasons may explain why he/she cannot view the presentation of your great efforts:
• Version difference or viewer absence – The recipient has neither PowerPoint 2003/2007 installed, nor is he/she bothered to install a viewer for the source PowerPoint program.
• Cross-platform incompatibility – Your presentation was made on a Windows operating system while he/she uses a Mac.
Another problem is, you don’t want your PowerPoint stuff to be modified by others, simply to show it in full look to someone.
Is it possible of that? Virtually, it is very simple. The secret lies in a slight change in format, i.e. convert your PowerPoint presentation to video or DVD movie using Moyea PPT to DVD Burner (Or Moyea PPT to Video Converter for a sole video presentation). While video and DVD movie are made in a format independent of any software, hardware, and operating systems, any recipient with a computer or a DVD player can open and read the your video or movie slideshow.
The next is, how to burn the PowerPoint presentation to DVD or convert the PPT to video?
- If you want to take your presentation to someone, then you’d better burn it onto a DVD disc with the mentioned PowerPoint to DVD burner.
a. Download and install Moyea PPT to DVD Burner. Make sure there is a blank DVD disc in your PC.
b. When it is running, import your presentation. Select the output to Standard or HD DVD. Customize the output DVD options like menus and logos if necessary.
c. Click Burn to start converting PowerPoint to DVD.
Now you can draw out the DVD disc writing with your PowerPoint content. The PowerPoint movie can go with you to any person of a visit, and play independently on any computer or TV with a DVD player.
- If you are to email the presentation or share on YouTube, MySpace or likewise, simply convert it to video using the dedicated Moyea PPT to Video Converter. Do the following:
a. First, download and install Moyea PPT to Video Converter.
b. Second, click Import to add in your presentation. Adjust the video output to a proper one in accordance with the end-device, e.g. AVI, FLV, WMV, 3GP, etc. Make custom settings of the output video options if possible.
c. Click Convert to start converting PowerPoint to video.
OK. Email the PowerPoint video as an attachment, post it to a supported website like YouTube, or connect to a portable device like Blackberry, iPod, iPhone, etc. The video presentation of your wit can reach anyone on the Internet or Intranet, or anyone you meet on the go.
- PowerPoint to Video – Convert PPT presentations to video for iPod and YouTube
- How to send a PowerPoint presentation for review
- Distribute PowerPoint Presentations using Handhelds – Pocket PC, Palm and Mobile Phones
- Nine Great Ways to Show Presentations Online
- Easy Way to Make a PowerPoint Movie
All posts on this blog are created for non-profit sharing by the blogger staff of Moyea Software. You can reprint them without any fee, but are required to quote each source link on Moyea PowerPoint E-Learning Center (http://www.dvd-ppt-slideshow.com/blog/) and keep all original hyperlinks within.