It is really big news that the long and hot rumored Samsung Galaxy S3 was finally released in London. We have previously written an article when the full specifications of Samsung Galaxy S3 were leaked. It drew lot of attention and received many replies that absolutely there are many people who are looking forward to it. The final release of Samsung Galaxy S3 unveiled its mystery look and true specifications.
Let’s first take a look at what Samsung Galaxy S3 really looks like:
What’s your first impression of this Samsung Galaxy S3? Yes, it really looks that the former Galaxy Nexus. Unlike the former Galaxy S and Galaxy S2, the S3 has a more round corner.
Then follow a brief look at its true specifications:
4.8” Super AMOLED HD display
16/32/64GB depending on model, plus expandable MicroSD card
50GB Dropbox for two years
Pebble blue or marble white
2,100mAh (wireless charging optional extra)
8MP rear; 1.9 MP front
720 x 1280 px (306ppi)
136.6 x 70.6 x 8.55 mm
Exynos 4 Quad (1.4GHz)
You can see that the real Samsung Galaxy S3 is much “weaker” that the rumored one. You can see clearly in this table:
|Real Samsung Galaxy S3||Rumored Samsung Galaxy S3|
|Display||4.8-inch Super AMOLED HD display||4.65-inch Super AMOLED 3D display|
|Resolution||720 x 1280 px||1024 x 1280 px|
|Camera||8MP rear; 1.9 MP front||10MP rear;1.9 MP front|
|Processor||Exynos 4 Quad (1.4GHz)||quad-core 2.0GHz processor|
The 720p panel of Samsung Galaxy S3 is featuring the same old PenTile RBGB pixel arrangement — just like the 4.65-inch version on the Galaxy Nexus and the Galaxy S II HD LTE. Although the ream camera is not the 10MP as rumored, the 8MP camera is actually a better choice for its snapper has zero shutter lag and can take 3.3 pictures every second (its burst mode allows you to capture up to 20 photos at once).
Besides the powerful hardware, Samsung Galaxy S3 also provides many useful functions like:
- S Voice including the ability to initiate calls, wake the phone, send messages, emails, and request songs, alter the volume, use the calendar and much more;
- S Beam, which makes it possible to pair instantly with another Galaxy S3 to stream video or share files – a 1GB movie file can be shared within three minutes and a 10MB music file within two seconds;
- AllShare Cast, another new feature, lets you wirelessly ping content to another screen – you can even display PowerPoint files on a larger display and control the presentation with your phone. By the way, to display PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy S3 with animation, transition, music and video clips, a PowerPoint to Samsung Galaxy S3 converter is suggested.
Samsung has risen to become Apple’s biggest rival in the smartphone wars, and with the Samsung Galaxy S3 it’s going to challenge the dominance of iPhone 4S. The Samsung Galaxy S3 will first get into market in Europe by the end of May and later in other countries. We can’t wait to get our hands on this phone.
- Full Specifications of Leaked Samsung Galaxy S3
- Samsung Galaxy Z
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 Prices $469, Landing September 22 at Best Buy
- Three Features of Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 Gives iPad 2 a Strong Hit
- Full Specifications of HTC Edge Leaked- First Quad-core Smartphone
All posts on this blog are created for non-profit sharing by the blogger staff of Moyea Software. You can reprint them without any fee, but are required to quote each source link on Moyea PowerPoint E-Learning Center (http://www.dvd-ppt-slideshow.com/blog/) and keep all original hyperlinks within.