In this article it talks about the advantages of burning PowerPoint to Blu-ray, in fact these advantages are shared by burning PowerPoint to DVD. Unlike converting PowerPoint to video, which you can transfer to portable devices like iPhone, iPad or uploading to YouTube, a DVD is unique because it can be send to your friends or family as gift, like wedding ceremony, birthday present or graduation slideshow. Have you ever tried to control the PowerPoint DVD slideshow using a remote when playing with a DVD player? To do so, you need to convert PowerPoint to DVD with menus.
With DVD menus, you can easily navigate the PowerPoint presentation and catch audience’s attention. Moyea PPT to DVD Burner provides several ready-made DVD menus for easy operation. And you can customize and create your own fancy DVD menu if you like.
1. Download and install Moyea PPT to DVD Burner on your computer.
2. Click Import to add the PowerPoint files you want to burn to DVD.
3. Click Options tab and choose Create Standard DVD as output.
4. Click Menu tab and you will see the default DVD menu like:
Not good enough for the imported Wedding PowerPoint files, right?
5. Now click Menu Creator to edit the DVD menu yourself.
In the Tool Pane section, you can set the background, button style, frame style, caption and more to the current selected menu. In the preview area, it shows the preview for the current menu, and changes will be shown in real-time when you design it.
6. Tool Pane
In the Background tab, you can choose a background for your DVD menu from:
- Gallery: Built-in DVD themes including Business, Education, Holiday, Nature and Other
- Color: Select 3 colors and adjust the angle to create a sunlight effect
- Picture or video: Add your own picture or even video clip as DVD menu background
- Background Music: Add a song as DVD menu background music
- Duration: How long will the DVD menu live, if exceeds, it will jump to 1st chapter automatically
In the Button Style tab, you can set the button style and frame style for each of your menu.
In the Caption tab, you can edit the caption of a selected object.
In Advanced tab, you can choose to loop all presentations, show file name on menu and style of the focused menu item.
After all the settings, the new DVD menu will be like this:
7. Test how the DVD menu will work on real DVD player using the remote control simulator.
8. When everything is ready, burn your PowerPoint slideshow to DVD disc.
- Moyea Releases Back-to-School PowerPoint to DVD Burner Edu 1.3 With 42 DVD Menu Templates
- Moyea Releases PPT to DVD Burner Pro 3.6 with More Organized DVD Menu
- How to Create Drop-down Menu in PowerPoint 2010
- Moyea Released New PPT to DVD Burner Series, the First PPT to Blu-ray Disc Conversion Service Supplier in the Industry
- An Edge Tool to Make Your College Study Lively–Moyea PPT to DVD Burner
All posts on this blog are created for non-profit sharing by the blogger staff of Moyea Software. You can reprint them without any fee, but are required to quote each source link on Moyea PowerPoint E-Learning Center (http://www.dvd-ppt-slideshow.com/blog/) and keep all original hyperlinks within.