The Motorola Droid Bionic was first introduced at CES sported a 4.3-inch qHD screen and an 8MP camera, as well as HDMI connectivity to let users hook up their video and games to large-screen HD televisions in full 1080p.
Later when Motorola Mobility on April 19 confirmed it is delaying the launch of its Droid Bionic 4G Smartphone until this summer, it unleashed a wave what the specs of Droid Bionic will be. Now though we still have a few days to wait for Motorola Droid Bionic hits Verizon’s LTE 4G network, a copy of the official specifications of the new Droid Bionic has been revealed.
(The old Motorola Droid Bionic model number is XT865)
The Droid Bionic is going to be running a TI OMAP4430 dual-core 1GHz processor. It’ll also rock a 4.3-inch qHD display, 1GB of RAM, 8MP rear camera with 1080p video shooting capabilities, a VGA front facing camera, HDMI 1.4, webtop capabilities same as the Motorola Atrix 4G, and it will be powered by Android 2.3.4.
You may also interested in:
- Motorola MB865 Leaks with 4.3-inch 720p Touch Screen and LTE 4G on AT&T
- Sprint Released Motorola Photon 4G: Dual-core Processor with 4G Network
- Verizon Finally Revealed Motorola Droid X2 Release Date to Be May 26
- Motorola Droid 3 XT862 New Specs and Pricing
- Motorola Droid X2 Launch Thursday on May 12, Full Specs Leak Out
All posts on this blog are created for non-profit sharing by the blogger staff of Moyea Software. You can reprint them without any fee, but are required to quote each source link on Moyea PowerPoint E-Learning Center (http://www.dvd-ppt-slideshow.com/blog/) and keep all original hyperlinks within.