We’ve already hear something about the upcoming Windows Phone 7 Mango device from HTC – HTC Omega, which is likely to be announced at HTC’s September 1st press event. It is rumored that HTC Omega will come with a white/sliver color combination, perhaps with aluminum construction.
Not until these photos released can we make sure what it really looks like. The photos come from an Algerian auction site called OuedKniss and appear to show the white/gray device at a start price of $370, which has been reached to $500 now.
Rumored to be powered by a 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8255 processor (likely to be single-core) and 512M of RAM, the HTC Omega also features a 3.8-inch screen, 8MP primary camera and a front camera with unknown pixel count.
It is also said that it might be called the HTC Radar when it arrives. Although we don’t know much about this good looking Smartphone, we don’t need to wait for too long. If the specifications could be upgraded a little bit, this device could be even better. Or as the reports said before, HTC would soon release a high-end Windows Phone 7 Mango Smartphone, codenamed the HTC Eternity.
Read More About HTC Smartphones:
- Comparison of the Top 3 Mobile Platforms: Android 3.1 vs. iOS 5 vs. WP7 Mango
- How to Reserve Memorable Christmas Photos Eternally? PC Hard Disc, Picture Album, Flickr, or Slideshow DVD
- Nokia MeeGo Smartphone N9: Sepcifications, Price and Launch Date
- MS PowerPoint, One Year More to Be on Nokia Smartphone
- Free Halloween PowerPoint Templates Now Available on Moyea’s PPT Site
All posts on this blog are created for non-profit sharing by the blogger staff of Moyea Software. You can reprint them without any fee, but are required to quote each source link on Moyea PowerPoint E-Learning Center (http://www.dvd-ppt-slideshow.com/blog/) and keep all original hyperlinks within.