Moyea Software has begun the Spring Promotion for personal users. Anyone who purchased a Moyea product on SWREG platform until March 31, 2012, could enjoy $5, $10, $15, $20 instant price cut respectively with a coupon code. Here we would like to tell you how to use the SWREG coupon code for the discount.
1. Choose a product you would like to buy and click on the “Buy Now” button.
2. Moyea offers both PayPal and SWREG payment, so you will enter this purchase page for you to choose the payment. We have to mention that coupon code can only be used for SWREG payment and Single-User Personal License for now.
3. Click “Buy Now” and it will jump to the SWREG Shopping Basket.
4. On the top right, you will see the “Coupon Code” column. Fill in the right coupon code and page will be reloaded. You will see the price for the product you have chosen has been reduced.
5. Now click “Secure Checkout” and enter required Billing information and payment information. After you finished, click “Continue” button.
6. Then you are required to check out all the information you have filled and confirm your order. If everything is alright, click “Continue” to finish the checkout process.
7. Your order was successful. You will get the registration code immediately via a link (in the “Additional Information” section) or an Email which contains all your information, product download link and registration code.
- Make a Wish under Moyea Christmas Tree to Get Giveaway, Up to 80% Coupon Code and More
- One Coupon Code and Save You $20 – Moyea Software Offers Up to 56% Discount for Father’s Day 2011
- Step-by-step Guide on How to Get Moyea Christmas Giveaway
- Moyea Halloween 2011 Special Offer with $20 (up to 56%) Price Off
- Moyea Halloween Special Offer Activity Unveiled with Multiple Surprises
All posts on this blog are created for non-profit sharing by the blogger staff of Moyea Software. You can reprint them without any fee, but are required to quote each source link on Moyea PowerPoint E-Learning Center (http://www.dvd-ppt-slideshow.com/blog/) and keep all original hyperlinks within.