How to Reserve Memorable Christmas Photos Eternally? PC Hard Disc, Picture Album, Flickr, or Slideshow DVD
In this article, we will talk about the pros and cons of several common methods to store the photos we took to record every amusing moment of Christmas. And, the Slideshow DVD as I will introduce today may give you more enjoyable experience of photo keeping and sharing.
No matter what you have done in the past or ongoing Christmas holiday, it is certain that you want to keep the memorable time forever and share the happiness and joys with your family and friends. Many of us take photos and make videos for keeping details of every happy moment. However, when the camera memory is full, how are you going to deal with those precious memories?
A. PC Hard Disc
When the camera memory is full for taking too many Christmas pictures, the first thing we think of is to transfer all the image data to the PC hard discs, which always have several hundreds of GB. However, the data stored in those hard discs are unable to be shared with the others freely, and always take a risk of being damaged.
B. Picture Album
Picture Album has always been a traditional and popular carrier to store our pictures, and we can also write something meaningful about the pictures (such as the Christmas photos) on the album. When there are some guests paying a visit to you, you can take out and show the picture album to them. However, developing those photos is costly over the time, and those photos are very prone to getting damp.
Flickr is an image and video hosting website, web services suite, and online community. In addition to being a popular website for users to share and embed personal photographs, the service is widely used by bloggers to host images that they embed in blogs and social media. If we plan to share our Christmas photos with the others, we just upload them to Flickr and tell the address of the album to them. However, if the servers of Flickr are down, we cannot enjoy the pictures any more. In addition, those pictures are easily to be downloaded without permission or stolen.
D. Slideshow DVD
Slideshow DVD is a kind of DVD that is burned from PowerPoint presentation and keeps all the original elements and effects from the PPT slideshow. Therefore, you can make a slideshow DVD as a Christmas gift for your family and friend, showing the happy moment you spent together.
What you need to make a slideshow DVD is just composed of Christmas photos or videos, Microsoft Office PowerPoint programs and a reliable PowerPoint to DVD Burner.
Here are some brief steps:
- 1. Create a new PowerPoint presentation.
- 2. Choose a preferred Christmas PowerPoint template for it.
- 3. Make your photos organized – by event or friends group – whatever you can reach your audience.
- 4. Once you pick the pictures, you should think about the music complemented your photo slideshow. The best music you choose should express your feeling toward the pictures or can fully tell what is in your photos.
- 5. Insert your Christmas videos into your slideshow as well, and you can add some animations and transitions as necessary.
- 6. Insert blank discs into your PC。
- 7. When everything is done, you can burn them to DVD with the PPT to DVD Burner I mentioned above. If you turn to Moyea PPT to DVD Burner Pro, you can even burn your PPT files to Blu-ray discs or convert the PPT to video.
I am sure Slideshow DVD will be the coolest carriers to store all your Christmas pictures in an impressive and distinctive way. What’s more, the processing experience is also memorable.
- Christmas Decor PowerPoint Slideshow & Video
- Free Christmas Wallpapers and PowerPoint Backgrounds Pictures- Green Xmas
- Free Christmas PowerPoint Templates Available at Dvd-ppt-slideshow.com
- Free Christmas PowerPoint Backgrounds – Red Xmas
- Make Christmas PowerPoint E-cards to Choose Low-carbon Lifestyle
All posts on this blog are created for non-profit sharing by the blogger staff of Moyea Software. You can reprint them without any fee, but are required to quote each source link on Moyea PowerPoint E-Learning Center (http://www.dvd-ppt-slideshow.com/blog/) and keep all original hyperlinks within.