Note Before you can publish slides to a Slide Library, you must create a Slide Library list on an Office SharePoint Server 2007 server. To create a Slide Library, see the Office SharePoint Server 2007 server Help.
1. Open the presentation that contains the slides that you want to publish to the Slide Library.
2. Click the Microsoft Office Button , point to Publish, and then click Publish Slides.
3. In the Publish Slides dialog box, select the check boxes next to the slides that you want to publish to the Slide Library.
To select all of the slides, click Select All.
4. Under File Name, do one of the following:
To rename one or more slide files, click the existing file name, and then type a new name.
To keep the default slide file names, proceed to Step 5
Note PowerPoint automatically names each slide file by using the presentation name and a unique slide identification (ID) number as the default file name. If you move your slides, the slide ID numbers no longer appear in sequential order.
5. Under Description, click and type a description of the slide file.
6. In the Publish To list, enter or click the location of the Slide Library that you want to publish your slides to, and then click Publish.
- How to Edit Recorded Narration for PowerPoint Slides
- Create PDF eBooks from Office applications
- Why convert PowerPoint to Video?
- Save your Office PowerPoint 2007 presentation in PowerPoint 97-2003 format
- How passwords work with PowerPoint Show (.pps) files
All posts on this blog are created for non-profit sharing by the blogger staff of Moyea Software. You can reprint them without any fee, but are required to quote each source link on Moyea PowerPoint E-Learning Center (http://www.dvd-ppt-slideshow.com/blog/) and keep all original hyperlinks within.