Did you have a great day on the Mother’s Day yesterday? Mother’s Day is one of the most joyful holidays that kids (no matter how old they are) express their love, appreciation and thankfulness to their wonderful mothers. The Mother’s Day celebration is just over, but the love for mom should be kept in our deep heart forever or spread the love to more people via YouTube. I mean make a Mother’s Day celebration video with the photos and videos you have just taken on yesterday Mother’s Day. This guidance will show you how to do it with PowerPoint and PPT to video converter.
PowerPoint lets you to easily personalize the colors and design, insert the photos and videos, and attach the warm messages. For those who have little knowledge of professional video editor like Adobe Premiere or Sony Vegas, PowerPoint could be a perfect easy-to-get choice.
- Photo & video: Just get it from what you take on the Mother’s Day. If you don’t, you can find on your photo album of previous Mother’s Day celebrations.
- Music: Choose one or two songs for the Mother’s Day PowerPoint slideshow background music. Mother’s Day songs ideas: click here.
Steps to record your own voice messages with PowerPoint: click here.
- PowerPoint Template: Free download Mother’s Day PowerPoint templates from here.
2. Integrate multimedia resources into PowerPoint
Design the PowerPoint slideshow layout. Click “Design” → “Browse for Themes” to apply the selected PowerPoint template. Or you can create a new design by yourself using the “Slide Master” function of PowerPoint.
Insert multimedia resources into PowerPoint. Click “Insert” and:
- Insert photo: Choose “Picture” to add one photo at a time or “Photo Album” to add all the photos at once. >
- Insert video: Click “Video” → “Video from File” to insert the Mother’s Day video. The video recorded with camcorder is not supported by PowerPoint, so you may need to convert it to AVI format with this free AVI converter.
- Insert music: Click “Audio” → “Audio form File” to insert the Mother’s Day song, remember to follow this post to set the song play across entire PowerPoint as background music.
3. Convert PowerPoint to video
The last step – convert PowerPoint to Mother’s Day celebration video. Moyea PPT to Video Converter is a reliable tool to convert your animated PowerPoint presentations to vivid video in a few clicks.
Isn’t it easy to make such personalized video with PowerPoint and Moyea PPT to Video Converter? Now everything is OK you can access your YouTube account and upload the Mother’s Day celebration video to web and share with more people.
- Make Mother’s Day DVD Yourself to Say I Love you to Mom
- Make Easter PowerPoint Presentations and Convert to Video for YouTube
- DVD and video Photo Albums for Mother’s Day
- Make A Love Story Video With PowerPoint Pictures
- Cute HD National Dog Day Wallpapers for Celebration and Concern
All posts on this blog are created for non-profit sharing by the blogger staff of Moyea Software. You can reprint them without any fee, but are required to quote each source link on Moyea PowerPoint E-Learning Center (http://www.dvd-ppt-slideshow.com/blog/) and keep all original hyperlinks within.