You will really enjoy the feeling of becoming famous on YouTube by sharing videos. What videos are you going to make? Not well up with the professional video editing programs like Adobe Premier or Sony Vegas, or even starter Windows Movie Maker? Don’t worry; you can start by making a lyric YouTube video! That sounds hard but it isn’t.
- 1. A song,
- 2. Lyric text,
- 3. Pictures,
- 4. PowerPoint 2010,
- 5. Moyea PPT to Video Converter
How to Make a Lyric YouTube Video:
Step 1: Finish the framework of the lyric PowerPoint. Insert the song and pictures to PowerPoint 2010.
(1) Create a folder in your local disk directory and put all pictures and the song into this folder.
(2) Create a blank PowerPoint and save the file with a suitable file name; put it into the folder too.
(3) Right click on the slide, select Format Background, and choose a picture as the background.
(4) Each slide contains one line or several lines of the lyrics.
(5) Create one Start to show the title of the song and an End slide to show the ending of the song.
(6) Insert the song to the first slide. Click on Automatically when a message box pops up.
Step 2: Add Karaoke effect to the lyric text. Click Animations tab of the ribbon, choose Wipe from the Entrance group. In the Animation Pane, set it Start with Previous and select proper duration timing.
Detailed guide: How to Make Karaoke Animation in Microsoft PowerPoint
Step 3: Set the song play across the entire slide as background music. In the Animation Pane, right click on the song and enter the Effect Options dialog box, in the Effect tab, set the song Start playing from beginning and Stop playing after the last slide.
Step 4: Rehearse timings of your lyric PowerPoint. Click Slide Show tab of the ribbon and choose Rehearse Timings. Be patient and set a certain amount of time for each slide to transit to the next. Replay the song to confirm timing of lyrics is OK. You can view the current slide by pressing Shift+F5 or preview the whole lyric slide show by pressing F5 key.
Detailed guide: How to Auto Advance Slides in PowerPoint 2010
Step 5: Convert PowerPoint to YouTube. Because YouTube only supports video formats like MP4, FLV, etc. and PowerPoint formats are not supported natively. By converting PowerPoint to video, you can preserve all the music, animations, and transitions in the original lyric PowerPoint slide show.
Make sure you don’t violate the copyright of the song you use for the lyric YouTube video.
- Back to school 2010: Make a YouTube video with all your pictures showing
- Embed Youtube Video to PowerPoint 2010
- Make Easter PowerPoint Presentations and Convert to Video for YouTube
- How to Create Drop-down Menu in PowerPoint 2010
- PowerPoint to Video – Convert PPT presentations to video for iPod and YouTube
All posts on this blog are created for non-profit sharing by the blogger staff of Moyea Software. You can reprint them without any fee, but are required to quote each source link on Moyea PowerPoint E-Learning Center (http://www.dvd-ppt-slideshow.com/blog/) and keep all original hyperlinks within.