I have seen many webmasters surprisingly ignoring YouTube (even though Google puts YouTube videos on almost every search query nowadays) as a great promotional medium and traffic generator. In this post, I’ll tell you step by step how you can get great traffic from YouTube.
How to Get Traffic from YouTube?
1. Create a Nice Video.
You can spend 100 bucks and find someone to create a professional video which you can use everywhere, but personally I advise you use software like Moyea PPT to video converter to convert video from PowerPoint presentation the you created, which could be much cheaper.
2. Give it a Nice Title.
The title is one of the most important things of your video. Give it a title which can rank in Google as well as catch user attention, something like "How to Buy Cheap Second Hand Bikes – Example.com."
3. Don’t forget to watermark it.
Make sure every frame/slide of the video has small watermark of your site.
4. Leave it for More.
Create the video in such a way that it’s informative yet leave enough out so the user comes to your site. Saying this, it will be good if the video is indeed informative and useful. Give the 80% on the video and say the rest is on the site.
5. Add a Nice Description.
Put some informative content in the description (i.e., "more info…") section of your video. Make sure you link to your site from it. Lots of people use YouTube feeds that rip the descriptions of YouTube videos, so that’s added traffic for you. Just imagine how much continuous traffic a video can bring you if it is indeed good and informative.
6. Disable Ratings and Comments.
You don’t want those "Your Mom is…" or "Forward this to 5 people or you will die" kind of comments in your video, do you? Just disable comments and ratings.
How to Increase Views of Your YouTube Video?
Google normally shows videos which have high views in their SERPs, so you also need to make sure your video initially gets good views (after that it will start going up on its own). For this you can do the following:
1. Promote your video on your blog and almost everywhere. Link it from every place you can find. Link it from Squidoo lenses of yours (I often do this). Send it to friends and others.
2. Hire someone to collect views for your video. There are some people at Digitalpoint selling 10k YouTube views for few bucks (eh? must be PTC or proxy traffic), so you can hire them to quickly lead the charts. Remember, people often like to sort the YouTube search results as page views. This is where you can score.
3. If nothing works and you are way too desperate, than start rickrolling (for example, "Check out Hot Latino Teens kissing here"). Ok, I am just joking (you should not play with people’s emotions like this!!!). Anyway, I don’t think things will come to this level if you are imaginative.
My own YouTube case study:
Now you should understand how to get more traffic to your site from youtube, just try it.
No related posts.
All posts on this blog are created for non-profit sharing by the blogger staff of Moyea Software. You can reprint them without any fee, but are required to quote each source link on Moyea PowerPoint E-Learning Center (http://www.dvd-ppt-slideshow.com/blog/) and keep all original hyperlinks within.