Select from Microsoft Official site
To prevent possible problems with links, it is a good idea to copy the movies into the same folder as your presentation before you add the movies to your presentation.
- In Normal view, click the slide to which you want to add a movie or animated GIF file.
- On the Insert tab, in the Media Clips group, click the arrow under Movie.
- Do one of the following:
- Click Movie from File, locate the folder that contains the file, and then double-click the file that you want to add.
- Click Movie from Clip Organizer, scroll to find the clip that you want in the Clip Art task pane, and then click it to add it to the slide. Tip You can preview a clip before you add it to your presentation. In the Clip Art task pane, in the Results box that displays the available clips, move your mouse pointer over the clip’s thumbnail, click the arrow that appears, and then click Preview/Properties.
- Easy Way to Make a PowerPoint Movie
- Why and How to Finalize a Presentation
- How to Email a PowerPoint Presentation
- Publish a PowerPoint presentation to the Web
- YouTube and PowerPoint: Embed YouTube video into PowerPoint & Put PowerPoint presentation onto YouTube
All posts on this blog are created for non-profit sharing by the blogger staff of Moyea Software. You can reprint them without any fee, but are required to quote each source link on Moyea PowerPoint E-Learning Center (http://www.dvd-ppt-slideshow.com/blog/) and keep all original hyperlinks within.