Have you noticed that most children sub-consciously run to their mommy if they need something or want to be pampered? It seems that kids are inherently attached to their mothers. It is the mommy who gives birth to the kids, cooks delicious meals and tells bedtime stories before falling asleep. So mostly kids love their mothers more both because they spend more time together and mothers act more sweet and charming.
However, we should not forget the other parent – FATHER, too. It is the father who supports the family economically and sets the character example for kids. One month after Mother’s Day, here comes Father’s Day 2011 this Sunday on June 19. What do you want to say to your father? What Father’s Day gifts have you prepared? Here are some Father’s Day messages for you, if you like it, send it to your father by mobile text message, card or PowerPoint slideshow will be great.
Before that, let’s look at some statistics.
Children from fatherless homes are: (data comes from fathersforlife.org.)
• 4.6 times more likely to commit suicide,
• 6.6 times to become teenage mothers (if they are girls, of course),
• 24.3 times more likely to run away,
• 15.3 times more likely to have behavioral disorders,
• 6.3 times more likely to be in a state-operated institutions,
• 10.8 times more likely to commit rape,
• 6.6 times more likely to drop out of school,
• 15.3 times more likely to end up in prison while a teenager.
Father’s Day Messages for a Happy Father’s Day 2011
- 1. You’ve seen me laugh
You’ve seen me cry
And always you were there with me
I may not have always said it
thanks and I love you
Happy Father’s Day
- 2. Thank you for being a great dad to us!
Your memories will always live in the very core of my heart.
I miss you Daddy…
Happy Father’s day!
- 3. Dad, your guiding hand on my shoulder will remain with me forever. Happy Father’s Day!
- 4. A Father means so many things..
An understanding heart,
A source of strength and support right from the very start.
Happy Father’s Day
- 5. Dad, wishing you a box of happiness
For today, tomorrow and always
With all my love!
- 6. I want to tell you
How much you mean to me
Bcoz you are always
Thought about in such a special way,
And do so much to brighten any day.
Wish you a Happy Fathers Day.
- 7. Dad you are never wrong
The only time you are wrong
is when you think,
I forgot about you.
Love you Dad!
Have a grand Father’s Day!
- 8. Happy Father’s Day! You have been a great role model, and I look up to you and think of you when I need to make a tough decision. Thank you for teaching me how to be wise.
- 9. The older I get the more I realize how important it is to have a dad like you. You have provided stability in my life and the love and acceptance I needed. Happy Father’s Day!
- 10. Thanks for acting like a kid when I was a kid, acting like a friend when I needed a friend, and acting like a parent when I needed one. You have played many roles for me. Happy Fathers Day.
- Sweet Love Messages for Valentine’s Day
- Poems for Father’s Day PowerPoint Movie
- Find Father’s Day Gift Ideas
- Fun Easter Egg Hunt Games for Easter 2011
- Father’s Day Music Free Download
All posts on this blog are created for non-profit sharing by the blogger staff of Moyea Software. You can reprint them without any fee, but are required to quote each source link on Moyea PowerPoint E-Learning Center (http://www.dvd-ppt-slideshow.com/blog/) and keep all original hyperlinks within.