So many great words have been written, spoken and sung on the subject of love, yet Valentine’s Day comes but once a year.
During the coming weeks, you will feel the love everywhere. Shops and streets are covered with all kinds of love symbols – hearts, roes, stars and lover images. How would you welcome the coming Valentine’s Day 2012? Decorate your computers with Valentine’s Wallpapers first to add a little more Valentine sense.
If you are going to make some cards, romantic video slideshow or simple DVD movie with PowerPoint, then some Valentine’s Day quotes would be helpful for you. Valentine’s Day quotes can beautifully express the feelings of your heart and serve as inspiration as you pen messages for your loved ones. No matter they are the good wishes of your romantic future or the happy memories you two came through together, they can all be written in the Valentines’ Day quotes and share with your loved ones.
- Life’s greatest happiness is to be convinced we are loved. – By Victor Hugo
- Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own. – By Robert Heinlein
- To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven. – By Karen Sunde
- Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart. – By Author Unknown
- A true lover always feels in debt to the one he loves. – By Ralph W. Sockman
- Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear. – By John Lennon
- A life without love is like a year without summer. – By Swedish Proverb
- There is no remedy for love but to love more. – By Thoreau
- Better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all. – By St. Augustine
- If you live to be hundred, I hope I live to be hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you. – By Winnie the Pooh
- The richest love is that which submits to the arbitration of time. – By Lawrence Durrel
- Women are made to be loved, not understood. – By Oscar Wilde
- u can’t buy love, but you can pay heavily for it. – By Henny Youngman
- At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet. – By Plato
- Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. – By William Shakespeare
- Love is the magician that pulls man out of his own hat. – By Ben Hecht
- A man is not where he lives, but where he loves. – By Latin Proverb
- True love stories never have endings. – By Richard Bach
- Soul meets soul on lovers’ lips. – By Percy Bysshe Shelley
- Nobody has ever measured, even poets, how much a heart can hold. – By Zelda Fitzgerald
We also have Valentine’s Day PowerPoint templates for free download featuring heats, roses, rings and red, purple or pink colors. You can add text like the Valentine’s Day quotes or your own words, photos of the romantic moments, videos recording the happy memories, Valentine’s Day love songs, animations and transitions to the existing Valentine’s Day PowerPoint templates. You can also change the color or add more design elements to them.
- Top 20 Romantic Love Quotes for Anniversary Ecard and PowerPoint Slideshow
- Celebrate Valentine’s Day with Romantic PowerPoint Movie
- Sweet Love Messages for Valentine’s Day
- Love Songs: Best Songs for Romantic PowerPoint Background Music
- 20 Famous Memorial Day Quotes for Patriotism Education
All posts on this blog are created for non-profit sharing by the blogger staff of Moyea Software. You can reprint them without any fee, but are required to quote each source link on Moyea PowerPoint E-Learning Center (http://www.dvd-ppt-slideshow.com/blog/) and keep all original hyperlinks within.