On 4th of July 2011 we celebrate Independence Day, the Day we commemorate the adoption of the Declaration of Independence.
The July 4th is an extremely patriotic holiday that can be celebrated in part with July 4th quotes. Are you looking for meaningful July 4th quotes for the Independence Day weekend? Whether you’re having a holiday picnic, outing or just want to reflect on this special day, here are some July 4th quotes by prominent figures of our nation’s history.
Famous July 4th Quotes for an Inspirational Independences Day
- A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government. ~ Edward Abbey
- He who loves not his country, can love nothing. ~ Lord Byron
- In the truest sense, freedom cannot be bestowed; it must be achieved. ~ Franklin D. Roosevelt
- Freedom is never free. ~Author Unkown
- The patriot’s blood is the seed of Freedom’s tree. ~ Thomas Campbell
- Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. ~ George S Patton
- And I’m proud to be an American,
where at least I know I’m free.
And I won’t forget the men who died,
who gave that right to me.
- Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves. ~Abraham Lincoln
- Life without liberty is like a body without spirit. ~ Kahlil Gibran
- I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery. ~ Author Unknown
- One flag, one land, one heart, one hand, One Nation evermore! ~Oliver Wendell Holmes
- It is easy to take liberty for granted, when you have never had it taken from you. ~ Anon
- The United States is the only country with a known birthday. ~James G. Blaine
- Liberty is the breath of life to nations. ~George Bernard Shaw
- I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery. ~Author Unknown
- 20 Famous Memorial Day Quotes for Patriotism Education
- Easter Quotes for 2011 Easter E-cards or PowerPoint
- Toshiba Thrive Release on July 10 with Start Price at $429
- Funny Irish Quotes for St. Patrick’s Day Tickle You Green
- Chuckling With the 20 Most Funny and Witty April Fools’ Day Quotes
All posts on this blog are created for non-profit sharing by the blogger staff of Moyea Software. You can reprint them without any fee, but are required to quote each source link on Moyea PowerPoint E-Learning Center (http://www.dvd-ppt-slideshow.com/blog/) and keep all original hyperlinks within.