Although we are in the world that attaches importance to independence, one should live his own life, rely on his own thoughts and be responsible to his own behavior. It is good to live independently, but not lonely, separately or isolated. Life is not a flat road that you can walk smoothly till the end. Sometimes there just be something you cannot get over, and at this time, you will need some help or some guide.
Famous quotes, saying or proverbs can be used for inspiration – they can change your thought on a particular topic. As William Feather once said, “The wisdom of the wise and the experience of the ages is preserved into perpetuity by a nation’s proverbs, fables, folk sayings and quotations.” No matter what your problem is, we hope these inspirational quotes will motivate you and trigger you into action, remind you on the beauty of life, direct you when you are confused and make your life better.
Top inspirations quotes
- 1. A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on. ~ Winston Churchill
- 2. We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us. ~ Rabindranath Tagore
- 3. Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. ~ George Bernard Shaw
- 4. We don’t see things the way they are. We see them the way WE are. ~ Talmud
- 5. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. ~ Laozi
- 6. Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step. ~ Martin Luther King. JR
- 7. Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go. ~ T.S. Elliot
- 8. All that we are is the result of what we have thought. ~ Buddha
- 9. Begin with the end in mind. ~ Stephen Covey
- 10. Everything is okay in the end, if it’s not ok, then it’s not the end. ~ Unknown
- 11. Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else. ~ Judy Garland
- 12. The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do. ~ Walter Bagehot
- 13. If you don’t make mistakes, you aren’t really trying. ~ Coleman Hawking
- 14. You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. ~ Wayne Gretzky
- 15. Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
- 16. The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it. ~ Henry David Thoreau
- 17. Take risks: If you win, you will be happy; if you lose, you will be wise. ~ Unknown
- 18. The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary. ~ Unknown
- 19. Believe you can and you’re half way there. ~ Theodore Roosevelt
- 20. Whether you think you can or whether you think you can’t, you’re right. ~ Henry Ford
- 21. You see things; and you say ‘Why?’ But I dream things that never were; and I say ‘Why not? ~ George Bernard Shaw
- 22. Falling down is how we grow. Staying down is how we die. ~ Brian Vaszily
- 23. The dreamers are the saviors of the world. ~ James Allen
- 24. Mental toughness is essential to success. ~ Vince Lombardi
- 25. All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better. ~ Ralph Emerson
- Funny, Inspirational, Christian Quotes & Sayings for Christmas 2012
- Famous July 4th Quotes for an Inspirational Independence Day
- Inspirational Songs to Keep You Refreshed to Become Better People
- Free Moyea PPT to PDF Converter: Good Assistant in Your Life and Work
- Best Friendship Songs and Quotes to Make a Meaningful Friendship Day Slideshow
2 Comments to 'Best Inspirational Quotes to Change Your Thought and Make Life Better'
Subscribe to comments with RSS or TrackBack to 'Best Inspirational Quotes to Change Your Thought and Make Life Better'.
:: Trackbacks/Pingbacks ::
Pingback by Inspiring quoyes | Iuvotest -
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.