When would we want to convert PPT to video? (PPT to video)
- 1. Send PowerPoint presentations to someone who hasn’t PowerPoint installed on his computer.
- 2. Upload PowerPoint presentations to your blog or website.
- 3. Upload PowerPoint presentations to video sharing or SNS websites like YouTube, Metacafe, Google Video, Facebook, MySpace or the like.
- 4. View PowerPoint presentations on portable devices such as iPod, iPad, iPhone, Blackberry or other devices.
Batch PPT to Video Converter:
Moyea PPT to Video Converter is an all-inclusive PowerPoint to video converter to help you convert PPT to all popular video formats for viewing on Smartphone, tablets or uploading to websites while preserving all the original PowerPoint elements like transitions, animations, fonts, languages, pictures, music and movie clips.
It offers simple and fast ways to change the PowerPoint to video format for viewing without Microsoft PowerPoint. With the intuitive interface, even novice users can use this program easily without any trouble.
Batch Convert PPT to Video with No Number Limit:
As a Batch PPT converter, Moyea PPT to Video Converter can not only convert a single PowerPoint file to video but also batch converts PowerPoint presentations to videos separately at one time. You can choose a single file, multiple files or an entire folder to convert. As you know, the more PowerPoint files you added the more time it will take to convert them all into videos. So even theoretically there is no file number limit, but your time has a limit, so take the timing into consideration when batch convert PowerPoint presentations to videos.
Moyea PPT to Video Converter offers free trial with no limitation except for the watermark on the output video.
Batch Convert PowerPoint Presentations to videos:
Batch Convert PowerPoint Presentations to videos with all PowerPoint original elements.
Batch Convert PowerPoint Presentations to videos for viewing without Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Get Free Moyea PPT to Video Converter at Giveawayoftheday.com
- How to trim video and share it online with TubeChop, PowerPoint Converter and Video Converter
- New Support for PowerPoint 2010 from Moyea PPT to Video Converter 1.8
- Moyea PowerPoint to Video Converter Edu Edition V1.3 Newly Released
- Moyea Software Kicks off the PowerPoint to Video Converter V1.9 with Better Compatibility and Customization
All posts on this blog are created for non-profit sharing by the blogger staff of Moyea Software. You can reprint them without any fee, but are required to quote each source link on Moyea PowerPoint E-Learning Center (http://www.dvd-ppt-slideshow.com/blog/) and keep all original hyperlinks within.