Like lesson plans and fun activities, printable worksheets are essential for back-to-school teachers and students to take off an exciting academic adventure. Too busy to make a worksheet yourself? Refer to these 10 useful sites with wonderful back-to-school worksheets.
Where You Can Get Back-to-school Printable Worksheets:
1. TeAchnology hosts over 7,600 free printable K-12 teacher worksheets that can be used for reinforcement and review. Teachers can find worksheets on such topics as Early Childhood, Graphic Organizers, Holidays, Language Arts, Math, Science, Social Studies and Time Savers.
2. Abcteach has a directory of worksheets that apply to kids ranging from year 1 to year 6, covering subjects from coloring page, cloze, comprehension, craft, crossword, large poster, name tag, and etc.
3. SuperTeacherWorksheets provides teachers with free ELA worksheets including grammar, letters, phonics, proofreading, reading comprehension and writing, spelling lists and worksheets for from Grade 1 to 4, and free math worksheets of various types.
4. Education.com would add fun to your teaching and learning with colorful back-to-school worksheets. There are sample worksheets covering math, science, reading, writing, social studies, games and coloring for all grades.
5. LESSONPLANET offers a comprehensive directory of back-to-school worksheets, from pre-school to grade 12, to even higher education, including Arts and Music, Education, Health and Nutrition, Geography, Social Studies, Language Arts, Math, Science and Technology. Explore and print a fitting worksheet for this new semester.
6. Kaboose gives parents and teachers a great convenience to get a printable worksheet in the back to school season. You can find out print pages for computer learning with kids, a chunk of math worksheets to challenge students, along with printables on Music, Reading, Space, Animal and World.
7. Apples4theteacher.com collects a concise list of back-to-school worksheets and answer sheets for teachers. For example, you can use words in a word bank to make a vocabulary worksheet in alphabetical order.
8. ESLprintables is a website for English Language teachers to exchange teaching resources. Send or download a lovely printable worksheet on school subjects, classroom objects and back-to-school supplies.
9. Worksheetplace.com lists a free set of back-to-school worksheets on math, reading, science and multiplication. These black-and-white worksheets are created by experienced teachers, and can be printed out in PDF format by anyone.
10. Printactivities also throws you a cast on educational printables and worksheets, suitable for pre-school, kindergarten and grade school aged students. There you can find alphabet printables, math worksheets, counting mazes and number printables.
Apart from back-to-school printable worksheets,
You may also be interested in digital learning activities like
Converting School PowerPoint Slideshow to DVD/Video
- Top 10 Educational Sites for Teachers Back to School
- Back to School Guide: Free Back to School PowerPoint Backgrounds
- Back-to-school Tips for Kids: 11 Back-to-school Advices to Parents
- Back-to-school Tips for Kids: Back-to-school Advices to Teachers
- Back to School Guide: Show Your Back-to-school Lesson Plan in PowerPoint