Asus is releasing and Android 3.2 update for its popular tablet Asus Eee Pad Transformer later today on July 28. Asus said on its Facebook page:
“It’s here! Android 3.2 Honeycomb lands on the ASUS Eee Pad Transformer in the US on July 28!”
We all know that Asus is busy testing the Android 3.2 now so it won’t be long for its release. The upgrade will bring with legacy app zooming, exchange fixes and partial SD card slot support.
The Asus Eee Pad Transformer hit the US market in April. It was an immediate hit and sold out quickly. It debuts as a 10.1-inch Android 3.0 tablet that runs on a Nvidia’s Tegra 2 dual-core 1GHz processor, a 5MP rear camera, a 1.2MP front camera, two full USB ports, a microSDHC reader, and a mini HDMI output.
The distribution of Android 3.2 began last Tuesday. Motorola was the first vendor to make it available on its Motorola Xoom.
- Android 3.0 Tablets Review-Ready Upgrade to Android 3.1
- Android 3.1 Released, Motorola Xoom Users Can Choose to Upgrade
- Back to School 2011: 5 Best Tablets for Students
- Comparison of the Top 3 Mobile Platforms: Android 3.1 vs. iOS 5 vs. WP7 Mango
- Will Toshiba Thrive Follow Motorola Xoom’s Old Road or Break a New Path
All posts on this blog are created for non-profit sharing by the blogger staff of Moyea Software. You can reprint them without any fee, but are required to quote each source link on Moyea PowerPoint E-Learning Center (http://www.dvd-ppt-slideshow.com/blog/) and keep all original hyperlinks within.