To share a class presentation on Internet, you can redress it to video with Moyea PowerPoint to Video Converter; to avoid cross-platform stage-out, you can save a presentation ton a DVD disc using Moyea PowerPoint to DVD Burner
But before finalizing a class PowerPoint presentation in video or DVD, you have to ensure that it is good enough to make sense. Then, how to create a thrilling PowerPoint presentation for class? Wendy Russell, our PowerPoint expert from About.com gives 9 great tips, respectively as:
1. Know Your Topic
2. Use Key Phrases About Your Topic
3. Avoid Using Too Much Text on the Slide
4. Limit the Number of Slides
5. Layout of Your Slide is Important
6. Avoid Fancy Fonts
7. Use Contrasting Colors For Text and Background8. Try a Slide Design Template to Keep the Look Consistent
9. Use Animations and Transitions Sparingly in Classroom Presentations
Go to Wendy’s 9 Presentation Tips for Students for more details.
- How to create an effective presentation
- School Teaching: create a photo album with Microsoft Office PowerPoint
- Nine Great Ways to Show Presentations Online
All posts on this blog are created for non-profit sharing by the blogger staff of Moyea Software. You can reprint them without any fee, but are required to quote each source link on Moyea PowerPoint E-Learning Center (http://www.dvd-ppt-slideshow.com/blog/) and keep all original hyperlinks within.