Android has surpassed iOS and become the most popular mobile operating system now. While iOS has only countable products like iPhone 4S, iPad 2 and iPod Touch, thousands of Android Smartphones and tablets are available on the market from different manufacturers such as HTC, Samsung, LG, Motorola, etc.
This might be the first solution most people would think of. Yes, like iOS system, Android has lots of powerful and practical apps. The most famous Android apps for PowerPoint are: Documents to Go, Quick Office (this is originally installed on Asus Eee Pad Transformer), ThinkFree Office and Office Suite. Basically these apps could open Microsoft PowerPoint but some of the effects like animations, transitions may be removed.
Android Smartphones has extraordinary performances on web browsing. Besides, there are a few websites that allows you to upload PowerPoint for sharing with others. So we could view PowerPoint online with Android. These websites are like: authorSTREAM.com, Slideshare.net, Slideboom.com.
Pictures are originally support by all the Smartphones. Android is no exception. So you can save the PowerPoint slides as pictures for viewing on Android.
1. Create a separate folder for each PowerPoint file so that they won’t mix up.
2. Rename the slide according to numbers so that the output pictures will be in order.
For PowerPoint 2007:
- 1. Click the round Office button >” Save As” >” Other Formats”.
- 2. In the “Save As type” drop down menu, for example, choose JPG, and click “Save”. When PowerPoint asks whether you want to export all slides, select “Every Slide”.
For PowerPoint 2003 & 2010:
- 1. Click “File” on the ribbon > “Save As”.
- 2. In the “Save as type” menu, choose “GIF” for example, and click “Save”, When PowerPoint asks whether you want to export all slides, select “Every Slide”.
Only by converting PowerPoint to video can we preserve all the original PowerPoint effects like fonts, languages, animations, transitions, and especially the background music and inserted video clips. Besides, the fast processor and big screen will guarantee a wonderful video playing experience. Take Moyea PPT to Video Converter for example. In 3 steps, your PowerPoint can be converted to Android friendly video format.
- 1. Install the PPT to Android converterand import the PowerPoint files that you want to convert.
- 2. Select an output video format you need. You can also customize video profile parameters.
- 3. Convert PowerPoint to Android video.
PDF is a good choice for viewing PowerPoint especially when the PowerPoint needs to be sent to others. PDF could well protect it from being unauthorized editing. Another reason why we suggest this method is that there are many free ways to save PowerPoint as PDF, so it worth a try.
That’s it! With so many methods for you to choose, there shouldn’t be any problem to view PowerPoint on Android now. If you have any other good ideas, feel free to let us know.
- The Methods to View PowerPoint on iPhone 5 Roundup
- View PowerPoint on iPad 2? – 5 Mehods for You to Choose
- How Can We View PowerPoint on Windows Media Player, RealPlayer or Alike
- Android 3.0 Tablets Review-Ready Upgrade to Android 3.1
- Best Android Apps to Improve Your Work and Save Time
All posts on this blog are created for non-profit sharing by the blogger staff of Moyea Software. You can reprint them without any fee, but are required to quote each source link on Moyea PowerPoint E-Learning Center (http://www.dvd-ppt-slideshow.com/blog/) and keep all original hyperlinks within.