It is absolutely awesome to burn PowerPoint to Blu-ray Disc while preserve all the original PowerPoint elements like transitions, animations, fonts, languages, music and video clips. It is perfect to store large amount of important PowerPoint presentations for viewing later not just as “dead” data. For Blu-ray Disc offers the huge capacity of 25GB for a single layer and 50GB for dual-layer. Besides, Blu-ray Disc is originally designed for HD videos, viewing PowerPoint on Blu-ray Disc as HD movie sounds really great.
There are plenty of reasons why we need to burn PowerPoint to Blu-ray Disc. And when you are reading this article, you probably have your own reasons too.
In this article, we’ll talk about 4 simple methods to burn PowerPoint to Blu-ray Disc.
Method A: Use PPT to DVD Burner to burn PowerPoint to Blu-ray Disc (Recommended!)
Free download here: http://www.dvd-ppt-slideshow.com/ppt_to_dvd/
- Step 1: Import PowerPoint to the program, up to 12 files one time.
- Step 2: Choose Blu-ray Disc output settings. In the menu bar, click “Options” tab, and from the Options interface choose “Create Blu-ray Disc“.
- Step 3: Choose a Blu-ray Disc menu or create your own.
- Step 4: Burn PowerPoint to Blu-ray Disc.
Method B: Use PPT to Video Converter to Convert and Burn PowerPoint to Blu-ray Disc
Free download here: http://www.dvd-ppt-slideshow.com/ppt-to-video/
- Step 1: Add PowerPoint to PPT to Video Converter, 12 files at a time is allowed.
- Step 2: Choose an output video format, for example select “HD H.264 MPEG-4 AVC Video (*.mp4)”.
- Step 3: Click “Start” to convert PowerPoint to video.
- Step 4: Use a DVD burner to burn the output video to Blu-ray Disc.
Method C: Use Windows Movie Maker to convert PowerPoint to video for burning to Blu-ray Disc
- Step 1: Save all the PowerPoint slides as pictures.
- Step 2: Import the pictures to Windows Movie Maker and add video effects like transitions, music and video clips.
- Step 3: Save as Movie File and use DVD burner to burn it to Blu-ray Disc.
Method D: PowerPoint 2010 users – Save PowerPoint as WMV and burn to Blu-ray Disc
If you are using PowerPoint 2010, you can directly save the PowerPoint as video format. The video format is limited to WMV and the video size can only be 960×720, 640×480 or 320×240. Then you can burn the output WMV to Blu-ray Disc.
About the above 4 methods:
Method A: The easiest and fastest way to burn PowerPoint to Blu-ray Disc while preserve all the original PowerPoint elements. You can further edit the Blu-ray PowerPoint slideshow such as adding menu, music or your personal logo. (Recommended!)
Method B: Can retain all the PowerPoint elements but you are not allowed to create DVD menus and retain the inner hyperlinks.
Method C: All the original PowerPoint elements will be lost and it just keeps the picture form.
Method D: PowerPoint 2010 users only and the video format is limited and you cannot save the PowerPoint as HD video.
- Why do I need to Burn PowerPoint to Blu-ray Disc
- Moyea PPT to DVD Burner Series Will Be Equipped with PowerPoint to Blu-ray Disc Conversion Feature
- How to Burn PowerPoint to DVD with Free Windows Movie Maker
- When Microsoft Office PowerPoint Meets Blu-ray Disc
- How to Burn PowerPoint Presentation (PPT) to CD or DVD
All posts on this blog are created for non-profit sharing by the blogger staff of Moyea Software. You can reprint them without any fee, but are required to quote each source link on Moyea PowerPoint E-Learning Center (http://www.dvd-ppt-slideshow.com/blog/) and keep all original hyperlinks within.