Hot rumors are always covered on Apple’s products – no matter it is iPhone, iPod or iPad. On the other hand, besides the product itself, people continues to pay their attention on how to jailbreak it.
Right after or even before iPad 2 was officially released, iPad 2 jailbreak has become a hot topic. Now 4 months since Apple released iPad 2, jailbreak iPad 2 has finally become available.
Method 1: iPad 2 Jailbreak using Redsn0w
iOS version: Lower than iOS 4.3.3
- Step 1: Run Redsn0w, and direct it to your current ipsw. Create a new folder with a convenient name to backup the original ipsw.
- Step 2: Check off Install Cydia.
- Step 3: Make sure your iPad 2 is off and plugged in to the computer before you hit next.
- Step 4: After hitting next, the guide will walk you through putting your device in DFU mode and follow the instructions exactly. Then, sit and wait for it to finish.
Method 2: iPad 2 Jailbreak using JailbreakMe
Tools for iPad 2 jailbreak: http://www.jailbreakme.com/
iOS version: only for iPad 2 on iOS 4.3.3
- Step 1: Launch Safari and to http://jailbreakme.com to install JailbreakMe.
- Step 2: Safari should automatically close and you should now see a Cydia icon on your Home Screen, with a progress bar for it is downloading.
- Step 3: Wait for the download process to finish. Once it is done. You may click the Cydia icon and enter Cydia app store and try some new things without the limitations of Apple.
- View PowerPoint on iPad 2? – 5 Mehods for You to Choose
- Best iPad 2 Apps in iTunes (Classified by Categories)
- iPad 3 May Show Up in WWDC, Suppliers Said Materials Have Began Stocking
- Three Highlights Making iPad 2 Another Success
- Three Features of Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 Gives iPad 2 a Strong Hit
All posts on this blog are created for non-profit sharing by the blogger staff of Moyea Software. You can reprint them without any fee, but are required to quote each source link on Moyea PowerPoint E-Learning Center (http://www.dvd-ppt-slideshow.com/blog/) and keep all original hyperlinks within.