PowerPoint Presentations Tabs toggles many PowerPoint Presentation Windows via tabs in the same windows, as those in IE7/IE8 or Firefox. PowerPoint Presentations Tabs brings a tab bar laying between PowerPoint’s Ribbon and workplace for displaying multiple presentations. It is an important component of Office Tab.
Key Features of PowerPoint Presentations Tabs
- 11 tab styles for customization;
- Move tab bar to the head/foot/right/left of workplace;
- Easily define any color as tab bar’s colors;
- Numerous mouse functions;
- Disable/enable PowerPoint Presentations Tabs in Microsoft PowerPoint;
- Rename opened presentations without closing them;
- Open the folder that selected PowerPoint Presentation belongs to;
- Plenty of shortcuts, such as “Win+Q” for hiding/displaying the Tabs bar, “Ctrl+Tab” for quickly switching between Tabs. And these shortcuts can be adjusted as your command.