No Reviews! Be The First!
The PDF editor works like a word processor. With search & replace, spell checking, reflow and rejustify, plus the features you would expect from a PDF editor such as object editing, document construction, security and much more.
Key Features of PDF Editor
- Edit PDF like a Word Processor
- Make changes to paragraphs and columns of text
- Copy and paste graphics and text between PDFs
- Spell-check PDFs in 20+ languages
- Search & replace in long PDF documents
- Make corrections to hidden text in scanned OCR PDFs
- Use tabs, margins and indents controls for better layout
- Don’t need to convert your PDFs into other formats, just edit them directly
- Works with PDFs from any source such as Adobe Acrobat, Distiller, InDesign, Microsoft Word
- Use the Search and Replace feature to edit long documents or to make changes across many PDFs
- Quickly fill-out forms that you would otherwise have to print out and post!
- Export entire documents to XML, leaving a PDF skeleton. Then import translated XML back in-place.
- Print your documents via the PDF Printer to convert them into PDF ready for editing.
- Hyphenation and PDF spell-checking support for more than 20 languages.
- Offer all of the features you would expect from a PDF editor such as page cropping, annotation, cut and paste between PDFs, graphics manipulation, image replacement and more.