No Reviews! Be The First!
PDF to PowerPoint for Mac is specially designed for Mac users to convert PDF to Microsoft PowerPoint on Mac OS X. With this unique PDF assistant, Mac users can easily make professional PowerPoint presentations from read-only PDF files, with all the original text, images, tables, layout and formatting accurately preserved.
Key Features of PDF to PowerPoint for Mac
- Good Preservation: Convert read-only PDF files to fully-formatted and editable PowerPoint presentations. Preserve all the text, images, tables, hyperlinks, layout and formatting in the PDF files to editable PowerPoint presentations.
- High Efficiency: Supports batch conversion and partial conversion modes.
- Encrypted PDF Files Conversion: Convert the PDF which is protected by Owner Password directly without entering the password; Requires users to enter the user/open password to for conversion of PDF protected by User Password.
- Easy to use: Finish the conversion with just 3 simple steps (Import – Customize – Convert); Support drag-and-drop operation.
- Support Multiple Languages: Supported languages: English, Turkish, Thai, Latin, Korean, Greek, Cyrillic, Japanese and Chinese
- High Compatibility: Support Adobe PDF 1.0-1.7; Support Microsoft PowerPoint 2008 for Mac; Available on Mac OS X 10.5-10.6; Standalone, do not require Adobe Reader or Acrobat or Microsoft PowerPoint.
Benefits of PDF to PowerPoint for Mac
- Present PDF contents professionally in Microsoft PowerPoint on Mac
- Recover text, images and graphics for reusing in other application
- Modify or change text, images, tables, hyperlinks, etc.
- Extract specific pages from PDF files to re-organize new PowerPoint presentations
- View PDF files in Ms PowerPoint
- Print restricted PDF files easily